Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Well, it looks as though Mother Nature has plans for us!  And from what I'm hearing, I think we're in good company.  We're in the midst of getting our first measurable snowfall of the season.  I always think Christmas lights look so much prettier with a blanket of snow.  So far, it looks like we only have a 2-inch blanket, but more is expected!  I just had to run out and snap a quick picture of some of our decorations.  I left the flash on so the falling snowflakes would show up.  If you look closely at the lower right-hand side of the picture, you'll see that we had a little four-legged visitor hop across the yard not too long ago.

3 comments:

Janet, said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Diana said...

Thanks! Since this was taken, my little hopping friend has been leaving lots of new tracks all over the place.

Callie Brady said...

That picture looks like a Christmas card and it says Merry Christmas! Love it!