Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Well, it looks as though Mother Nature has plans for us!  And from what I'm hearing, I think we're in good company.  We're in the midst of getting our first measurable snowfall of the season.  I always think Christmas lights look so much prettier with a blanket of snow.  So far, it looks like we only have a 2-inch blanket, but more is expected!  I just had to run out and snap a quick picture of some of our decorations.  I left the flash on so the falling snowflakes would show up.  If you look closely at the lower right-hand side of the picture, you'll see that we had a little four-legged visitor hop across the yard not too long ago.

3 comments:

Janet, said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Diana said...

Thanks! Since this was taken, my little hopping friend has been leaving lots of new tracks all over the place.

Callie said...

That picture looks like a Christmas card and it says Merry Christmas! Love it!