Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Beautiful Painting...Courtesy of The Heavens

Isn't it nice to take a little time and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us...




And just when you think it can't get any prettier...this happens...


I tend to stare, in awe, when I see sunsets.  And when the clouds are just right it's worth it.


And finally...



I didn't use any filters, these colors were 100% natural.  They were all taken earlier in the year at the edge of my yard, next to the field (you may have noticed the soy beans!)  The field isn't mine, but it was one of the deciding factors when we bought this house years ago.  Kind of helps me remember my roots.



Hope you enjoyed this heavenly little spot of brightness!

5 comments:

Andora said...

I truely did enjot it...those are beautiful...we get some pretty ones,but those are amazing...great shots...

Diana said...

Andora: Thanks so much, glad to share!

Callie Brady said...

Beautiful photos! Thank you.

Diana said...

Thanks for stopping by Callie, glad you liked them. :)

Janet, said...

Beautiful sunsets! You know what they say "red sky at night, sailor's delight." It must have been beautiful the next morning, too.